During these two weeks, I worked on refactoring and structuring the Tabsbar Component. After that, I started working on the Combinational Analysis Dialog Box.
I created a circuitList array which stores the list of circuit tabs and the order representing the order in which circuit tabs are shown in the tabsbar.
You can see this library in action here. It was the perfect lightweight library I was looking for the sortability of tabs in the tabsbar previously implemented using JqueryUI.
Some of the challenges I faced and other things implemented were -
Proper linking of the circuitList array with the scopeLIst array.
Any addition or deletion or update would affect both lists.
Updating canvas with selection or deletion or creation of tab
Showing proper active tab on switching or deleting or sorting.
Linked the circuit names fields in the tabsbar and the properties panel.
Once all of the things were working I switched my focus to creating customs instead of browser alert or input for which I used Vuetify Dialogs Component.
Entering the circuit name on creating a new circuit
Conformation on the deletion of circuit
Message or Alert to be displayed
Dialog Box: Combinational Analysis
Next, I moved my focus to converting the JqueryUI dialog boxes to Vuetify Dialog components.
I started with the Combinational Analysis Dialog Box.
It had 3 parts -
Inputs for combinational Analysis
Displaying the Logic table using the inputs
Generate a circuit or Print the table from the Logic Table
The next week I plan to complete all the dialog box components.
These two weeks were very productive for me and I finally feel like picking up the pace for the completion of the project.
I passed my Mid-GSoC evaluation and my blog post for the GSoC'22 Phase1 Report also got merged. Do give it a read.